- Bishop's Alliance of Queers and Non-Queers (BAQN)
- Bishop's Anti-Racist Collective (BARC)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- East Asian Student Association (EASA)
- Jewish Student Association (JSA)
- Latinx American Student Organization (LASO)
- Military Families
- Multiracial Student Group (MSG)
- Muslim Student Association (MSA)
- Southeast Asian and Pacific Islander Affinity Space (SAPI)
- West Asian & North African Student Association (WANASA)
Bishop’s offers retreats for each grade level. Each experience is different and tailored with students' ages in mind. We retreat at the beginning of the school year because it is a great time to focus on non-academic experiences and help students bond with each other and with their teachers. The concentrated time together outside of the classroom allows students to show a different side of themselves. Shared time together also helps students develop closer and deeper connections with their peers. Positive relationships have been shown to reduce the level of anxiety and depression that people may feel. In addition, time in nature has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety.
In our experience, everyone who participates in our retreats returns to campus with a deeper, better sense of those around them and a renewed enthusiasm for school!