Come home to Bishop's for Reunion Weekend, October 28-29, 2022!
This fall we will be celebrating the Classes of 1942, 1947, 1952, 1957, 1962, 1967, 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007, 2012, 2017, including alumni from the San Miguel School for Boys!
Our campus traditions continue...
Friday, October 28:
- 3:00-6:00 p.m. | Bish Bowl (Family BBQ & Football Game) - Join the Bishop's Community for the biggest spirit day of the year and wear school colors to the annual Bish Bowl (Family BBQ & Varsity Football Game)! Bring your family and catch up with your Bishop's friends before the big game! Enjoy a complimentary BBQ, pre-game activities and more!
- 6:30 p.m. | Walk to La Jolla High for varsity football game
- 7:15 p.m. | Pre-game activities
- 7:30 p.m. | Football game kick off
Saturday, October 29:
- 9:00-10:00 a.m. | Flashback Campus Tours
Check out what’s the same and what has changed on this guided flashback tour of campus. Check in @ the McCain Family Aquatic Center - Buddy & Barbara Murfey Memorial Pool / No fee
- 10:00 a.m. | Milk Break
Reminisce with classmates and friends outside the head of school’s office over a traditional Bishop’s milk break – graham crackers, cookies, and milk – with some added treats and coffee. Gilman Hall Colonnade Hosted by Head of School Ron Kim
- 10:30 a.m. | Chapel Service
Find your name on the chapel wall and sit with your class in St. Mary’s Chapel, one of the most beloved spaces on campus. St. Mary’s Chapel / No fee
- 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. | Class Reunion Celebration
Join your fellow classmates on Rohr Terrace as we celebrate the reunion classes (class years ending in 2 and 7). Reminisce with friends, classmates, current and retired faculty, and staff about your time at Bishop’s while enjoying live music, hors d’oeuvres, beer, wine and more. Visit reunion class memorabilia tables located on the Lamour Lawn. Rohr Terrace & Lamour Lawn / $20 per person
- 6:15p.m. | Welcome Program: Ron Kim, Head of School
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. | Class of 1961 Celebrate Your 60th Year Reunion - Manchester Library Patio
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. | Class of 2017 Celebrate Your 5th Year Reunion - Senior Recreation Room
- 6:30-8:30 p.m. | Class of 1972 Celebrate Your 50th Reunion - Dinner with Head of School
Alumni from the Class of 1972 will enjoy an elegant three-course meal with Bishop’s Head of School Ron Kim, sharing “remember when” stories with each other and Mr. Kim. Alumni Courtyard / Hosted by Bishop’s
- After the All-Class Reception| Individual Class Gatherings
Rekindle friendships and make new memories with old friends at your special individual class gatherings Class Contact, Event times, locations, and ticket prices TBA.
We are here to help! Please contact Lori Boyle, Alumni Director
email@example.com / 858-875-0760
Stay tuned for more information about how to register!
Communications: Receive reunion updates via email, mail and phone by sending your contact information to the Alumni Office at (858) 875-0505 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Much of our reunion communication is done via email, so be sure your email address is up to date with the Alumni Office to receive important information and join the conversation with your classmates via email and social media.