The Knights Booster Group (KBG) is comprised of dedicated parents whose primary purpose is to provide support to our student athletes. This is accomplished by working hand-in-hand with our athletic department, coaches, team parents and the Bishop’s Dungeon. The goal of the KBG is to bring a high level of enthusiasm and excitement to our student body, by uniting everyone through sports and sports education. We recognize that participation in high school athletics benefits everyone and promotes opportunities to build and strengthen relationships among all involved: the student body, coaches, faculty, parents and the community. Our objective is to ensure:
- A positive experience for all student athletes both on and off the field
- All teams receive recognition and spirit support through our fall, winter and spring sports assemblies
- Student athletes who have exceled in their given sport are recognized on and off campus
- Sports educational programs are provided for the overall safety and well being of our student athletes
- Proper sportsmanship and maintaining the history and tradition of excellence for all student athletes
The KBG is available to assist all teams and their team parents. Each team is welcome to use any of the many items needed to provide for additional spirit support, including: portable sound systems, pop-up tents, spirit flags, banners and rally towels. In addition, for each “white-out” and/or themed game, the KBG assists in bringing additional support from the Dungeon, media and photographers. We also work with our middle school sports teams to ensure that they too are given the spirit support they need.