We look forward to welcoming you to campus!
To schedule a visit to Bishop's please go to RepVisits.
*We allow two visits per slot the weeks of October 16 and October 23
. We are currently having trouble scheduling these visits through RepVisits. If there is a time slot you are looking for during those weeks that is not showing as available, please email Rachael Garcia
to see if we can accommodate your visit.
We are located at 7607 La Jolla Blvd, La Jolla, 92037. The front entrance of campus is located on La Jolla Boulevard between Pearl and Prospect Streets. Please note: DO NOT enter from/park at Prospect/Cuvier Streets or Draper Avenue as these gates are locked during the day. We're the rare school without a marked school zone OR stadium lights, so those old admissions tricks sadly don't work to find us!
There are a few spaces in a small front lot, but ample visitor parking is available in the garage (details below). For detailed driving directions, click here.
Our offices are located in Bentham Hall on the second floor. A campus map is linked here
, but for step-by-step directions to find us, see below.
- Park – follow the signs to visitor parking at the far left end of the parking garage.
- From the garage, head up the stairs toward the pool; pass the pool on your right and continue up the stairs to the Quad.
- Walk past the flags and turn left onto the sidewalk; on your right hand side you will see Scripps Hall.
- Turn right into the hallway ramp (between Scripps Hall and Bentham Hall) past the "Senior Bench."
- Enter the second door on the right and walk upstairs. Our offices are to the right down the hallway. Come find any one of us!
- If you are running late or lost, please do not hesitate to contact our front desk at (858) 459-4021.
Gretchen Gleason, AJ Jezierski, Ben Lah and Marsha Setzer