Established in 2003 through the estate of Elizabeth O. Brown, mother of Margaret Szklany-Brown '84 and Robert Brown '86. Mrs. Brown is lovingly remembered as a former Bishop's teacher, Board president, and Parents' Association president. Her love of the School and the Episcopal tradition gives this gift in support of the Evensong service special significance.
Established in 2009 by Barbara and Leon Parma to honor former Headmaster Michael Teitelman's 25 years of service to The Bishop's School. Mr. Parma, a former president of the School's Board of Trustees, and his family have a remarkable Bishop's legacy. Family members who have attended the School include children Margie Parma Clark '72, Patricia Parma Kressin '73, Julie Parma Kantner '77, Michael Parma '79; and grandchildren: Roy Clark '97, Leslie Kressin Irvine '98, Ashlie Kressin '00, Seth Kressin '02, Bryn Kressin '06, Sara Parma '06, and Kathryn Kantner '10.
Established in 2001 by Ken and Mollie McCain, the parents of Matthew '99 and Justin '02 McCain. This fund was created in gratitude for the experiences their sons had in the water polo program while students at Bishop's.
Established in 2002 by Carol and Michael Thompson in gratitude for the exciting opportunities and outstanding teaching found in the School's Performing Arts Program. Their children are John '96, Christopher '02, and Summer '12 Thompson.
The Bishop’s School is an independent, coeducational college-preparatory day school for students in grades six through twelve who live throughout San Diego County. Founded in 1909, the School is affiliated with the Episcopal church.