Whether this is your first visit to our theaters, or you are a longtime patron of the performing arts at The Bishop’s School, we want to ensure that you enjoy your experience. If you have any questions about our theaters or facilities, please email the Box Office.
- Your phone is your ticket. Your tickets are attached to your email receipt (sent from email@example.com).
- Unless your entire group is arriving together, each patron must have their own ticket. Please email tickets to everyone in your group.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Although we will try to accommodate exchanges for another date/time, we cannot guarantee availability.
Arrival and Check-In
- Performances begin on time. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before curtain. Patrons not present and in line ten minutes before showtime will forfeit their tickets to those on the waitlist and to walk ups.
- If you have your ticket, please proceed directly to the main theater doors. There is no need to visit the Box Office.
- Lobby doors open 20 minutes before the show.
- Have your phone open and your ticket barcode visible for the ushers to scan.
Waitlist and Last-Minute Tickets
People’s plans change and tickets often become available, even for sold out shows. We can almost always accommodate everyone that shows up for a performance.
- If a show is Sold Out, please sign up for the waitlist. We process the waitlist as tickets become available, so please check your email as the show nears, especially 24-48 hours before the performance time.
- If you are on the waitlist and not notified, you will still likely get a ticket at the door, so please plan to attend. Please check-in at the Box Office 30 minutes before showtime.
- We almost always have last minute tickets available even for sold out shows and even if you aren’t on the waitlist. If you want to see the show, arrive in-person at least 30 minutes before showtime and we will do our best to accommodate you. Credit, debit, Apple Pay and Google Pay are all acceptable forms of payment. We do not accept cash.