The Eva May Fleet Athletic Center houses a modern gymnasium, the Lori Perkins Family Court, and the Coleman Family Health and Fitness Center.
The Fowler Athletic Complex features the Hunte Fields with top-of-the-line artificial turf and batting cages.
The Alex G. Spanos Field is an off-campus School athletic facility located at Kate Sessions Elementary School. The Douglas F. Manchester Tennis Center has five courts and the McCain Family Aquatic Center has coach offices, changing facilities and the 25 yard x 30 yard Buddy & Barbara Murfey Memorial Pool.
Spaces like the Outdoor Classroom outside of Gilman Hall and the Alumni Courtyard between Scripps Hall and the Taylor Performing Arts Center provide tranquil spaces for students, faculty and staff to work and learn while still enjoying the natural beauty of our campus.
Built in 1969 and since renovated, Ellen Browning Scripps Hall houses the School's kitchen and dining facilities, vocal and instrumental music studios and classrooms, and offices for the dean of students, counselor and nurse.
Opened in 2012, the 22,000 square foot Manchester Library & Learning Center is 22,000 square feet and has over 27,000 books plus state-of-the-art technology. The library was designed for collaboration and quiet study.
Between the library and the Center for Creative Sciences at Wheeler Bailey, students congregate in the Larmour Lawn and Plaza, a popular place to work and enjoy the shade of umbrellas and tall trees.
Michael & Marlene Teitelman Science Center has laboratory/classrooms, a research laboratory, a multi-purpose wet laboratory and lab-station computers, allowing teachers and students to work closely together and to collaborate on experiments.
This facility houses the Geier Family Presentation Hall, a 150-seat lecture hall that hosts the Shaffer Family Foundation Endowed Science Lecture Series.
Designed by noted architect, Carleton Monroe Winslow, St. Mary’s Chapel was dedicated on Feb. 15, 1917 and was a gift from Isabel Green Johnson, Bishop Joseph Horsfall Johnson’s wife. The Bishop Johnson Tower, also designed by Winslow, was added in 1930. Transepts and a baptistry, along with seismic reinforcements, were installed in 1938.
The historic Wheeler Bailey building was transformed into The Center for Creative Sciences in 2018. There are three large workshop tables, two 3D printers, a laser cutter and a CNC router available to help students create, make and innovate.